Alaska oniongrass (Melica subulata): A handful of collections scattered along islands of the outer coast from as far north as Kruzof Island (which appears to be the northernmost record of this species - though it has also been reported from Unalaska).
- USDAPLANTS page for Melica subulata
- e-FloraBC page for Melica subulata
- GrassManual page for Melica subulata
- PacNW Herbaria Records for Melica subulata
- Search Arctos Database for Melica subulata (Southeast only)
- Search Arctos Database for Melica subulata (entire database)
- Encyclopedia of Life search for Melica subulata
- iNaturalist Observations for Melica subulata in Southeast Alaska
- Muller: ex S; meadows, forest
- Hall 2010: "Islands of southern and southeastern Alaska. Meadows and woods. Uncommon."
- Skinner, et al 2012: "Uncommon native grass found in moist woods, along streambanks, and on shady slopes of coastal Alaska."