From Natural History of Southeast Alaska
Alpine Woodrush (Luzula arcuata): Collections primarily from the northern half of the region, but also a handful of collections from the far southern mainland.
- PacNW Herbaria Records for Luzula arcuata
- Search Arctos Database for Luzula arcuata (Southeast only)
- Search Arctos Database for Luzula arcuata (entire database)
- Encyclopedia of Life search for Luzula arcuata
- iNaturalist Observations for Luzula arcuata in Southeast Alaska
- Hall 2010: "Stream beds, ridge tops and slopes in tundra at high elevation"
- Muller: N & E; alpine, mountains