Pacific lupine (Lupinus lepidus): Included in the preliminary checklist, probably on the basis of a mapped occurrence from the extreme southeastern part of the region included in Hulten's Flora of Alaska. Mapped records from BC all appear to be from very near the southern border, which suggests Hulten's record may have been a mistake.
- PacNW Herbaria Records for Lupinus lepidus
- Search Arctos Database for Lupinus lepidus (Southeast only)
- Search Arctos Database for Lupinus lepidus (entire database)
- Encyclopedia of Life search for Lupinus lepidus
- iNaturalist Observations for Lupinus lepidus in Southeast Alaska