Arctic lupine (Lupinus arcticus): Apparently no collections of this species from Southeast Alaska in ARCTOS. Hulten includes a collection record from Juneau and maps the species as occurring in the northeastern part of the region. (It is presumably Hulten's map that led to the inclusion of this species in subsequent treatments.) There are collections from the BC side of the border. If this species occurs it is either overlooked due to similarity to the common Nootka Lupine (Lupinus nootkatensis), or only occurs at the margins of the region.
- e-FloraBC page for Lupinus arcticus
- USDAPLANTS page for Lupinus arcticus
- EthnoBotany page for Lupinus arcticus
- PacNW Herbaria Records for Lupinus arcticus
- Search Arctos Database for Lupinus arcticus (Southeast only)
- Search Arctos Database for Lupinus arcticus (entire database)
- Encyclopedia of Life search for Lupinus arcticus
- iNaturalist Observations for Lupinus arcticus in Southeast Alaska
- Muller: NE; alpine, gravel
- Hall 2010: "Arctic and alpine tundra and woods from Juneau to Lynn Canal north...."