Blue Flax (Linum lewisii): Hall includes L. perenne it in her 2010 treatment (which is otherwise almost exclusively native species). L. lewisii has been considered a subspecies of this Eurasian species, so we presume this is the one she was referring to. In either case, there are no records from Southeast Alaska in ARCTOS.
- e-Flora BC page for Linum perenne Introduced species of Linum
- e-Flora BC page for Linum lewisii Native species of Linum
- PacNW Herbaria Records for Linum lewisii
- Search Arctos Database for Linum lewisii (Southeast only)
- Search Arctos Database for Linum lewisii (entire database)
- Encyclopedia of Life search for Linum lewisii
- iNaturalist Observations for Linum lewisii in Southeast Alaska
- Muller: [not treated]
- Hall 2010: [as Linum perenne] "Juneau north to eastern half of continental Alaska. Dry open areas and roadsides. Occasional."