Snowshoe Hare (Lepus americanus): Known from the northern mainland, apparently primarily along transboundary rivers from the Taku River north (including Glacier Bay and up to Yakutat. An introduced population is present on Douglas Island.
- AK Dept. of Fish and Game page for Lepus americanus Old version
- AK Dept. of Fish and Game page for Lepus americanus New version
- Search Arctos Database for Lepus americanus (Southeast only)
- Search Arctos Database for Lepus americanus (entire database)
- Encyclopedia of Life search for Lepus americanus
- iNaturalist Observations for Lepus americanus in Southeast Alaska
- MacDonald Cook 2007: Northern mainland with unsubstantiated report from the Stikine River mouth, and an introduced population on Douglas Island.