Brown Lemming (Lemmus trimucronatus): Primary range of this species is more northern or interior than the region, but it is known from a pair of mountain sites near the border outside of Haines. Also one specimen in Arctos from Woronkofski Island has been identified as this species.
- Arctos Woronkofski Island Collection Record A student id - which had previously identified as Northwestern Deermouse (Peromyscus keeni) - may be worth reviewing given typical range.
- Search Arctos Database for Lemmus trimucronatus (Southeast only)
- Search Arctos Database for Lemmus trimucronatus (entire database)
- Encyclopedia of Life search for Lemmus trimucronatus
- iNaturalist Observations for Lemmus trimucronatus in Southeast Alaska
- MacDonald Cook 2007: In addition to recent finds in the region, remains of this species have been found in pre-glacial cave deposits on Prince of Wales Island.