From Natural History of Southeast Alaska
Two-flowered rush (Juncus biglumis): A single 1950s collection from Kupreanof Island, a collection from the Juneau Icefield, two from White Pass, and one from the Malaspina forelands.
- PacNW Herbaria Records for Juncus biglumis
- Search Arctos Database for Juncus biglumis (Southeast only)
- Search Arctos Database for Juncus biglumis (entire database)
- Encyclopedia of Life search for Juncus biglumis
- iNaturalist Observations for Juncus biglumis in Southeast Alaska
- Muller: NE; edge of fresh water, gravel
- Hall 2010: "Sphagnum mats, pond and lake margins, stream shores and in shallow water"