From Natural History of Southeast Alaska
Collections from several communities in the region. Many reports in the AKEPIC database from the southern portion of the region, with fewer from communities in the north.
- Sitka/Hypochaeris radicata: Not hard to find in open disturbed locations, especially in the central area of town and on Japonski Island, but so far just as scattered plants. (edit)
- e-FloraBC page for Hypochaeris radicata
- USDAPLANTS page for Hypochaeris radicata
- FNA page for Hypochaeris radicata
- PacNW Herbaria Records for Hypochaeris radicata
- Search Arctos Database for Hypochaeris radicata (Southeast only)
- Search Arctos Database for Hypochaeris radicata (entire database)
- Encyclopedia of Life search for Hypochaeris radicata
- iNaturalist Observations for Hypochaeris radicata in Southeast Alaska
- Muller: N; waste places, intro
- Lamb Shephard 2007: Ketchikan, Kake, Hoonah, Petersburg, Wrangell, Sitka, and on Prince of Wales Island. In meadows and gardens, roadsides, and other disturbed areas.