From Natural History of Southeast Alaska
Sitka shrimp (Heptacarpus sitchensis). The two species are very similar, with the main difference being the presence of epipods on the first two walking legs rather than on just the first as in Sitka shrimp (Heptacarpus sitchensis). Work remains to determine if this characteristic is fixed or variable in these species.
- WoRMS Page for Heptacarpus paludicola
- Search Arctos Database for Heptacarpus paludicola (Southeast only)
- Search Arctos Database for Heptacarpus paludicola (entire database)
- Encyclopedia of Life search for Heptacarpus paludicola
- iNaturalist Observations for Heptacarpus paludicola in Southeast Alaska