- PacNW Herbaria Records for Gyrothyra underwoodiana
- Search Arctos Database for Gyrothyra underwoodiana (Southeast only)
- Search Arctos Database for Gyrothyra underwoodiana (entire database)
- Encyclopedia of Life search for Gyrothyra underwoodiana
- iNaturalist Observations for Gyrothyra underwoodiana in Southeast Alaska
Southeastern Alaska Distribution: Previously known from Augustine Bay on the west coast of Dall Island (Evans, 1914), and from Prince of Wales Island (Persson, 1948). now also from: Cenotaph Island, Lituya Bay, Glacier Bay National Monument, Worley and Streveler 12836.
Habitat: In Lituya Bay the plants were growing in the shade of an erratic boulder in forest. Elesewhere it is known from damp rocks and dirt banks.
Comments: The Lituya Bay material was fertile.