From Natural History of Southeast Alaska
Grimmia anodon: Widespread and common in western North American. Reported from Alaska, but so far not from Southeast. Per BFNA, found on exposed calcareous sandstone, limestone, and concrete.
- PacNW Herbaria Records for Grimmia anodon
- Search Arctos Database for Grimmia anodon (Southeast only)
- Search Arctos Database for Grimmia anodon (entire database)
- Encyclopedia of Life search for Grimmia anodon
- iNaturalist Observations for Grimmia anodon in Southeast Alaska