From Natural History of Southeast Alaska
|SE Alaska (edit)||C||U||C||FC||Y|
|Glacier Bay (edit)||FC||R||FC||U||-|
|S Outer Islands (edit)|
- Should be R in Summer region-wide?
- high counts?
- Typical migration timing?
SEAK QBR Mentions
- F2017: Nice waterfowl counts at GUS including 400 GRSC (among other things)
- Glacier Bay/Greater Scaup: (edit)
- Haines/Greater Scaup: (edit)
- Juneau/Greater Scaup: (edit)
- Ketchikan/Greater Scaup: (edit)
- Sitka/Greater Scaup: Common in migration and through winter. Rare in summer. Best seen during winter in The Channel. Sometimes found in spring large numbers along shores where herring have recently spawned. (edit)
- Skagway/Greater Scaup: (edit)
- Yakutat/Greater Scaup: (edit)
- All About Birds Page for Greater Scaup
- Search Arctos Database for Greater Scaup (Southeast only)
- Search Arctos Database for Greater Scaup (entire database)
- Encyclopedia of Life search for Aythya marila
- iNaturalist Observations for Aythya marila in Southeast Alaska