From Natural History of Southeast Alaska
Collections in ARCTOS from throughout the region.
- Sitka/Gentiana platypetala: Fairly common in subalpine meadows just above the tree line. Most easily observed along Harbor-Gavan Trail or Mount Verstovia Trail. Also occasionally found at lower elevations in wet locations, including cliffs along Green Lake Road and open fen-forest of Indian River Valley. (edit)
- PacNW Herbaria Records for Gentiana platypetala
- Search Arctos Database for Gentiana platypetala (Southeast only)
- Search Arctos Database for Gentiana platypetala (entire database)
- Encyclopedia of Life search for Gentiana platypetala
- iNaturalist Observations for Gentiana platypetala in Southeast Alaska