Over half the collections from the region in ARCTOS are from Baranof Island, but there are also collections from Chichagof, Admiralty Island, and the mainland at Taku Inlet, Stanton Lake (central part of mainland), and from the vicinity of Hyder.
- Sitka/Erythranthe lewisii: It has been found in several watersheds on gravel bars along rivers/streams from Blue Lake Creek and south. A single plant has been found near Rust Lake on Chichagof Island. (edit)
- e-FloraBC page for Erythranthe lewisii
- USDAPLANTS page for Erythranthe lewisii
- PFAF page for Erythranthe lewisii
- PacNW Herbaria Records for Erythranthe lewisii
- Search Arctos Database for Erythranthe lewisii (Southeast only)
- Search Arctos Database for Erythranthe lewisii (entire database)
- Encyclopedia of Life search for Erythranthe lewisii
- iNaturalist Observations for Erythranthe lewisii in Southeast Alaska
- Muller: gen; along streams, mountains
- Hall 2010: "Moist sites, streams and woods in extreme southeastern Alaska; reported near Hyder and on Baranof and Douglas Islands where apparently rare."