- PacNW Herbaria Records for Encalypta affinis
- Search Arctos Database for Encalypta affinis (Southeast only)
- Search Arctos Database for Encalypta affinis (entire database)
- Encyclopedia of Life search for Encalypta affinis
- iNaturalist Observations for Encalypta affinis in Southeast Alaska
Southeastern Alaska Distribution: Subalpine slopes of marble Mountain, opposite drake Island, Galcier Bay, elev. ca. 2000 ft., Worley 11209-A (collected by F. M. Boas). Not previously known from the region.
Habitat: The southeastern Alaska collection was made from among rocks of a subalpine, marble outcrop. the species is outherwise also known from calcareous districts in mountains.
Comments: The southeastern Alaskan material had sporophytes. The present report is the most southerly of the species in coastal, western North America.