From Natural History of Southeast Alaska
Northern Bluet (Enallagma annexum): Apparently quite similar to Eurasian Enallagma cyathigerum and has been given that name in the past. See note on bugguide.net page linked below.
- Search Arctos Database for Enallagma annexum (Southeast only)
- Search Arctos Database for Enallagma annexum (entire database)
- Encyclopedia of Life search for Enallagma annexum
- iNaturalist Observations for Enallagma annexum in Southeast Alaska
- Hudson and Armstrong 2005: As Enallagma cyathigerum