Alaskan Wheatgrass (Elymus alaskanus): The Field Guide to Alaska Grasses does not show this species occurring in Southeast Alaska. Most records in ARCTOS of this species are of ssp. latiglumis which e-Flora BC indicates is synonymous with Arctic Wheatgrass (Elymus violaceus), which the field guide treats as a valid species.
- USDAPLANTS page for Elymus alaskanus
- GrassManual page for Elymus alaskanus
- e-FloraBC page for Elymus alaskanus
- PacNW Herbaria Records for Elymus alaskanus
- Search Arctos Database for Elymus alaskanus (Southeast only)
- Search Arctos Database for Elymus alaskanus (entire database)
- Encyclopedia of Life search for Elymus alaskanus
- iNaturalist Observations for Elymus alaskanus in Southeast Alaska
- Hall 2010: [not treated]
- Skinner, et al 2012: [as ssp. alaskanus] "Native grass common throughout dry regions of Alaska. Found on dry riverbanks, river bars, disturbed areas caused by frost heaving, dry rocky areas, as well as man-made disturbances like airstrips and roadsides"
- Muller: [as Agropyron caninum var. latiglume] ex NE; open areas, mountains