From Natural History of Southeast Alaska
Collections span the region, though most are in the southern half on the inside and mainland.
- Sitka/Drosera anglica: Seems to be absent from west Baranof Island and Kruzof Island, but has been found near Baranof Warm Springs and is apparently common in many bogs on West Chichagof Island - including near While Sulphur Hotsprings and Lake Suloia. (edit)
- PacNW Herbaria Records for Drosera anglica
- Search Arctos Database for Drosera anglica (Southeast only)
- Search Arctos Database for Drosera anglica (entire database)
- Encyclopedia of Life search for Drosera anglica
- iNaturalist Observations for Drosera anglica in Southeast Alaska