Alaska draba (Draba stenoloba): Several collections in ARCTOS from the region, with most from the area north of Lynn Canal. Additional collections on the mainland from the area north of Yakutat and one from the mainland east of Wrangell suggest this species may show up at least occasionally in the coast mountains of the mainland throughout. A single collection from Admiralty Island is the only island record in the region.
- FNA page for Draba stenoloba "Grassy knolls, glacial moraines and creek banks, mesic meadows, alpine thickets;"
- USDAPLANTS page for Draba stenoloba
- e-FloraBC page for Draba stenoloba
- PacNW Herbaria Records for Draba stenoloba
- Search Arctos Database for Draba stenoloba (Southeast only)
- Search Arctos Database for Draba stenoloba (entire database)
- Encyclopedia of Life search for Draba stenoloba
- iNaturalist Observations for Draba stenoloba in Southeast Alaska
- Muller: NE; dry mountains, alpine