Lance-pod draba (Draba lonchocarpa): A dozen collections from the region in ARCTOS, most from the northeastern mainland, but also from Baranof Island, Hecata Island, and Prince of Wales Island, and one collection from the south central mainland. Habitat in Southeast Alaska appears to be limited to the alpine.
- e-FloraBC page for Draba lonchocarpa
- FNA page for Draba lonchocarpa "Rocky outcrops and ridges, loose talus, tundra;"
- USDAPLANTS page for Draba lonchocarpa
- PacNW Herbaria Records for Draba lonchocarpa
- Search Arctos Database for Draba lonchocarpa (Southeast only)
- Search Arctos Database for Draba lonchocarpa (entire database)
- Encyclopedia of Life search for Draba lonchocarpa
- iNaturalist Observations for Draba lonchocarpa in Southeast Alaska
- Hall 2010: (as D. lactea - including D. nivalis and D. lonchocarpa) "....from alpine sites in southern Alaska.
- Muller: as D.nivalis var elongata ex NE; rocky areas, alpine