- PacNW Herbaria Records for Diplophyllum obtusifolium
- Search Arctos Database for Diplophyllum obtusifolium (Southeast only)
- Search Arctos Database for Diplophyllum obtusifolium (entire database)
- Encyclopedia of Life search for Diplophyllum obtusifolium
- iNaturalist Observations for Diplophyllum obtusifolium in Southeast Alaska
Southeastern Alaska Distribution: Known previously only from Juneau and Woewodski Island (Persson, 1952a). Probably more widespread in the region.
Habitat: Usually restricted in southeastern Alaska to disturbed mineral soils along roads, in the roots of windthrows and other partly shaded sites.
Comments: Usually fertile in the Spring. In general, D. obtusifolium is restricted to near sea level, where as D. taxifolium is most common at higher elevations.