- PacNW Herbaria Records for Didymodon ferrugineus
- Search Arctos Database for Didymodon ferrugineus (Southeast only)
- Search Arctos Database for Didymodon ferrugineus (entire database)
- Encyclopedia of Life search for Didymodon ferrugineus
- iNaturalist Observations for Didymodon ferrugineus in Southeast Alaska
[as Barbula reflexa]
Southeastern Alaska Distribution: See Map 133. Previously reported only from Pybus Bay (Admiralty Island) by Persson (1952).
Habitat: In southeastern Alaska known from shelves and crevices on limestone and marble cliffs. Also reported from calcareous soil in other portions of its range.
Comments: Although this species in southeastern Alaska is known only from the "Dry Climate" zone its strong demands for a calcareous substrate may be a major determinant of this distribution.