- PacNW Herbaria Records for Dicranum spadiceum
- Search Arctos Database for Dicranum spadiceum (Southeast only)
- Search Arctos Database for Dicranum spadiceum (entire database)
- Encyclopedia of Life search for Dicranum spadiceum
- iNaturalist Observations for Dicranum spadiceum in Southeast Alaska
Southeastern Alaska Distribution: Known only from Port Armstrong and Lake Lindeman (in British Columbia near the Alaskan border near White Pass), reported by Persson (1952).
Habitat: On damp soil and wet rocks in the subalpine and alpine, at lower elevations in the North.
Comments: The validity of the taxon has been question in Fennoscandia by Nyholm (1954-65), due to its variability and similarity to D. angustum and D. groenlandicum. In western North America the species is rarely reported, especially in the southern portion of its range.