Diapensia (Diapensia obovata): No georeferenced collections in ARCTOS (though there are quite a few collections not georeferenced, and it may be that one or more of those is from Southeast Alaska). I single point on the e-Flora BC map for a collection from Lynn Canal.
- FNA page for Diapensia obovata "Tundra, alpine heath, subalpine meadows, slopes and ridges, dry or moist areas, gravel, silt (run-off banks);"
- USDAPLANTS page for Diapensia obovata
- e-FloraBC page for Diapensia obovata
- PacNW Herbaria Records for Diapensia obovata
- Search Arctos Database for Diapensia obovata (Southeast only)
- Search Arctos Database for Diapensia obovata (entire database)
- Encyclopedia of Life search for Diapensia obovata
- iNaturalist Observations for Diapensia obovata in Southeast Alaska
- Muller: [as Diapensia lapponica' var. obovata] ex NE; alpine, rocky areas
- Hall 2010: [as Diapensia lapponica] "Mountains above Haines and Skagway .... Rocky alpine areas."