- PacNW Herbaria Records for Claopodium pellucinerve
- Search Arctos Database for Claopodium pellucinerve (Southeast only)
- Search Arctos Database for Claopodium pellucinerve (entire database)
- Encyclopedia of Life search for Claopodium pellucinerve
- iNaturalist Observations for Claopodium pellucinerve in Southeast Alaska
Southeastern Alaska Distribution: See Map 169. Previously reported from Dyea Creek (Williams, 1901) and Juneau (Holzinger and Frye, 1921).
Habitat: Most commonly on rocks, especially on limestone or basic cliffs.
Comments: The southeastern Alaska plants lacked sporophytes. Although demonstrating a distribution in southeastern Alaska that seems to fit the "Dry Climate" pattern, this may be partially due to an obligate requirement for a strongly basic substrate.