Little Western Bittercress (Cardamine oligosperma): It is unclear whether this species occurs in the region. The range given in FNA includes British Columbia, but not Alaska. Hall's treatment suggests she is referring to the former kamtschatica variety, now known as Umbel Bittercress (Cardamine umbellata) in FNA treatment. Collection records in ARCTOS that show up in a search for this species all are currently identified as C. umbellata. However, e-Flora BC map includes records from through out the province (though it apperas C. umbellata is maintained as C. o. kamtschatica in those records).
- USDAPLANTS page for Cardamine oligosperma
- PFAF page for Cardamine oligosperma
- e-FloraBC page for Cardamine oligosperma
- FNA page for Cardamine oligosperma
- PacNW Herbaria Records for Cardamine oligosperma
- Search Arctos Database for Cardamine oligosperma (Southeast only)
- Search Arctos Database for Cardamine oligosperma (entire database)
- Encyclopedia of Life search for Cardamine oligosperma
- iNaturalist Observations for Cardamine oligosperma in Southeast Alaska
- Muller: (var. kamtschatica) gen; wet open areas common
- Hall 2010: "Wet open and disturbed areas. common.... Also known as C. umbellata"