Northern Field Bittercress (Cardamine nymanii): Formerly C. pratensis ssp angustifolia. There are no collections in ARCTOS (as C. p. angustifolia) from near Southeast Alaska (with many from more northern and western regions). E-flora BC maps have a few records from northern BC, the nearest to our region being at southern Atlin Lake. There are collections of Cuckoo Flower (Cardamine pratensis) - which FNA doesn't indicate occurs in Alaska - from near Yakutat and just across the border from Haines - but the subspecies was not indicated.
- USDAPLANTS page for Cardamine nymanii
- FNA page for Cardamine nymanii "Wet meadows, marshes, margins of ponds, along streams, seacoasts, swamps;"
- e-FloraBC page for Cardamine nymanii
- PacNW Herbaria Records for Cardamine nymanii
- Search Arctos Database for Cardamine nymanii (Southeast only)
- Search Arctos Database for Cardamine nymanii (entire database)
- Encyclopedia of Life search for Cardamine nymanii
- iNaturalist Observations for Cardamine nymanii in Southeast Alaska