- PacNW Herbaria Records for Campylopus gracilis
- Search Arctos Database for Campylopus gracilis (Southeast only)
- Search Arctos Database for Campylopus gracilis (entire database)
- Encyclopedia of Life search for Campylopus gracilis
- iNaturalist Observations for Campylopus gracilis in Southeast Alaska
[as Campylopus schwarzii]
Southeastern Alaska Distribution: New to the region. From the head of Davidof Lake, southern Baranof Island, Worley and Hamilton 9769.
Habitat: The southeastern Alaska collection came from among other mosses on a shingle flat adjacent to a major stream at the lakehead. The species is also known from damp rocks and peaty soils.
Comments: The southeastern Alaska material was without sporophytes; however, the species is known to have vegetative propagation by means of fragile apical shoots. Although its western North American distribution is poorly known it appears that it belonds to the "Hyperoceannic" and "Wet Climate" categories.