Yellow Marsh-marigold (Caltha palustris): Collections in ARCTOS from across the region, though mostly from the northern mainland and southern inside areas. No (georeferenced) collections from Admiralty or Baranof Islands, and only one each from Prince of Wales and Chichagof Islands.
- Sitka/Caltha palustris: No reports from the road system, nor nearby areas. Found in the northern part of the area on Chichagof Island (Lake Leo, Patterson Bay), and at Lake Eva on Baranof Island. (edit)
- EthnoBotany page for Caltha palustris
- e-FloraBC page for Caltha palustris
- USDAPLANTS page for Caltha palustris
- FNA page for Caltha palustris
- PFAF page for Caltha palustris
- PacNW Herbaria Records for Caltha palustris
- Search Arctos Database for Caltha palustris (Southeast only)
- Search Arctos Database for Caltha palustris (entire database)
- Encyclopedia of Life search for Caltha palustris
- iNaturalist Observations for Caltha palustris in Southeast Alaska
- Muller: gen; wet areas, running water, common
- Hall 2010: "Wet areas, in slow running water. Common."