- PacNW Herbaria Records for Calliergon cordifolium
- Search Arctos Database for Calliergon cordifolium (Southeast only)
- Search Arctos Database for Calliergon cordifolium (entire database)
- Encyclopedia of Life search for Calliergon cordifolium
- iNaturalist Observations for Calliergon cordifolium in Southeast Alaska
Southeastern Alaska Distribution: Previously reported by Cardot and Theriot (1902) from Yakutat Bay and Sitka, and by Cooper (1939) from Cooper's Notch, near Point Gustavus, Glacier Bay. Probably throughout.
Habitat: Wet depressions and swampy areas in forests, by ponds and lakes, in ditches, fens and most other similar wet habitats.
Comments: Sporophytes were not seen in the southeastern Alaska material. Although a bipolar disjunct, it is one of the group that is widespread in the Northern Hemisphere, but is missing in eastern Asia.