From Natural History of Southeast Alaska
Several collections along the outer coast from south Baranof Island north to Yakutat. Additional collections from near Haines, southern Admiralty Island, and the mainland south of Ketchikan.
- Sitka/Cakile edentula: Most easily found on sandy beaches of Kruzof Island, including Kamenoi Point Beach and Sealion Cove. (edit)
- PFAF page for Cakile edentula
- e-FloraBC page for Cakile edentula
- FNA page for Cakile edentula
- USDAPLANTS page for Cakile edentula
- PacNW Herbaria Records for Cakile edentula
- Search Arctos Database for Cakile edentula (Southeast only)
- Search Arctos Database for Cakile edentula (entire database)
- Encyclopedia of Life search for Cakile edentula
- iNaturalist Observations for Cakile edentula in Southeast Alaska
- Hall 2010: "Islands of Southeast Alaska.... Dry open slopes, gravel bars, sandy beaches and bogs in Glacier Bay."
- Muller: gen; beaches