From Natural History of Southeast Alaska
(Redirected from Asplenium trichomanes-ramosum)
Red Bluff Bay.
- Sitka/Asplenium viride: Along the road system most easily observed along Mosquito Cove Trail where a plant grows at the base of a cliff. Has also been reported from similar habitat near Beaver Lake. Fairly common on the ultramafic outcrops of Red Bluff Bay. (edit)
- e-FloraBC page for Asplenium viride
- USDAPLANTS page for Asplenium viride
- FNA page for Asplenium viride
- PacNW Herbaria Records for Asplenium viride
- Search Arctos Database for Asplenium viride (Southeast only)
- Search Arctos Database for Asplenium viride (entire database)
- Encyclopedia of Life search for Asplenium viride
- iNaturalist Observations for Asplenium viride in Southeast Alaska
- Muller: gen; cracks in wet rock
- Hall 2010: "Occasional on seeps, talus slopes, and wet rocky places especially on limestone or basic rocks. From middle elevations to alpine."