Tilesius' wormwood (Artemisia tilesii): Known primarily from the northern mainland with collections from the upper end of Lynn Canal as well as the St. Elias Mountains and Harlequin Lake outside of Yakutat. Additional collections from just across the border on the Taku and Stikine Rivers, suggest it could occur in those areas as well. A single 2009 collection from near Hoonah is the only island record. The overall range of this species is more northern, and Southeast Alaska appears to be at the southern edge of its range.
- e-FloraBC page for Artemisia tilesii
- USDAPLANTS page for Artemisia tilesii
- FNA page for Artemisia tilesii "Arctic and alpine tundra, sandy, rocky slopes near shorelines"
- PacNW Herbaria Records for Artemisia tilesii
- Search Arctos Database for Artemisia tilesii (Southeast only)
- Search Arctos Database for Artemisia tilesii (entire database)
- Encyclopedia of Life search for Artemisia tilesii
- iNaturalist Observations for Artemisia tilesii in Southeast Alaska
- Muller: ex N; open areas, sandy soil
- Hall 2010: Rocky or gravelly areas, primarily in mountains, but also along roads.