From Natural History of Southeast Alaska
Sticky Leaf Arnica (Arnica ovata): A single collection from a Juneau Icefield nunatak in 1982 is the only one for the region. It was reported to be common in the location it was collected.
- PFAF page for Arnica ovata
- e-FloraBC page for Arnica ovata
- Arctos Collection Record (Juneau Ice Field, 1982) Reported to be common where it was collected.
- USDAPLANTS page for Arnica ovata
- FNA page for Arnica ovata "Moist meadows and conifer forests, stream banks, late snow-melt areas, montane to subalpine"
- PacNW Herbaria Records for Arnica ovata
- Search Arctos Database for Arnica ovata (Southeast only)
- Search Arctos Database for Arnica ovata (entire database)
- Encyclopedia of Life search for Arnica ovata
- iNaturalist Observations for Arnica ovata in Southeast Alaska
- Muller: gen; open forests [appears to be an error; few collections in SE and the only one in ARCTOS is from a nunatak in the Juneau Icefield]
- Hall 2010: (as A. diversifolia) Uncommon; open woods of southern Alaska