Nuttalls Rockcress (Arabis nuttallii): Not reported from the region, though there are scattered records from near the border in British Columbia, including along the Alsek River in the north and at Stewart (near Hyder) in the south. If this species does make it into Southeast Alaska, it is probably only at the margins.
- FNA page for Arabis nuttallii "Alpine and subalpine meadows and slopes, open woods, steep slopes and cliffs, mossy mats, dry or moist slopes and hillsides, ridge crests;"
- e-FloraBC page for Arabis nuttallii
- USDAPLANTS page for Arabis nuttallii
- PacNW Herbaria Records for Arabis nuttallii
- Search Arctos Database for Arabis nuttallii (Southeast only)
- Search Arctos Database for Arabis nuttallii (entire database)
- Encyclopedia of Life search for Arabis nuttallii
- iNaturalist Observations for Arabis nuttallii in Southeast Alaska