Apotreubia nana: Apparently present in the vicinity of Beaver Lake.
- PacNW Herbaria Records for Apotreubia nana
- Search Arctos Database for Apotreubia nana (Southeast only)
- Search Arctos Database for Apotreubia nana (entire database)
- Encyclopedia of Life search for Apotreubia nana
- iNaturalist Observations for Apotreubia nana in Southeast Alaska
[as Treubia nana]
Southeastern Alaska Distribution: Not previously known. Baranof Island, 6 miles SE of Sitka, rounded tableland between Blue Lake and Silver Bay, 800 ft., Worley and Hamilton 9414.
Habitat: Moist, partially shaded grassy slope between outcrops of rocks on sparsely vegetated roche mountonee, among hepatics. British Columbia: On earth of upturned stump in coniferous forest near sea level (Hattori, et al, 1966). Wet boggy open slope. Bog. (Schofield, 1968b).
Comments: This species has not been found in fruit.