- PacNW Herbaria Records for Anthelia juratzkana
- Search Arctos Database for Anthelia juratzkana (Southeast only)
- Search Arctos Database for Anthelia juratzkana (entire database)
- Encyclopedia of Life search for Anthelia juratzkana
- iNaturalist Observations for Anthelia juratzkana in Southeast Alaska
Southeastern Alaska Distribution: Not previously reported.
Habitat: On terrace gravels and soil in exposed alpine situations, solufluction surfaces and deflation depressions. In Eurasia on bare soil (e.g. moraine hills, wide carpets in snow-beds and along streams). Decreasing in frequency below tree-line, Arnell (1956).
Comments: Paroicous, sometimes with sporophytes. Unexpectedly rare in Alaska, known from a few collections in the Aleutians, the Bering Sea and Mt. McKinley, plus the three stations in the southeastern region. The species was sterile in two of the collections; perianths were present in the northernmost material.