Umber Pussytoes (Antennaria umbrinella): Status of this species is unclear, although considered to occur throughout by Muller, most records in Arctos that show up when searching for this species are labeled Antennaria rosea ssp pulvinata. FNA does not list this as a synonym of A. umbrinella (or vice versa), and does not indicate this species as occurring in Alaska. Records shown on e-flora BC map indicate a more interior distribution, and if this species does occur in the region, it's probably along the margins.
- USDAPLANTS page for Antennaria umbrinella
- FNA page for Antennaria umbrinella
- e-FloraBC page for Antennaria umbrinella
- PacNW Herbaria Records for Antennaria umbrinella
- Search Arctos Database for Antennaria umbrinella (Southeast only)
- Search Arctos Database for Antennaria umbrinella (entire database)
- Encyclopedia of Life search for Antennaria umbrinella
- iNaturalist Observations for Antennaria umbrinella in Southeast Alaska
- Muller: gen; open forest, alpine
- Hall 2010: Occasional in open forest mid to sub-[elevation?] and sometimes alpine.