"?" is not in the list of possible values (Documented, Reported, Unsubstantiated, Expected, Not known to occur, Insufficient Data) for this property.
Some use of "<nowiki>[[</nowiki>" in your query was not closed by a matching "]]".add location
- PacNW Herbaria Records for Anomobryum filiforme
- Search Arctos Database for Anomobryum filiforme (Southeast only)
- Search Arctos Database for Anomobryum filiforme (entire database)
- Encyclopedia of Life search for Anomobryum filiforme
- iNaturalist Observations for Anomobryum filiforme in Southeast Alaska
[as Pohlia filiformis]
Southeastern Alaska Distribution: Not previously reported. Widespread.
Habitat: A calcicole. Usually in isolated strands in shaded rock crevices, and on soil over rocks on cliff shelves. Associated with Plagiobryum zierii and Myurella spp. Generally near sea level, occasionally to the base of the subalpine.
Comments: Only occasionally with sporophytes (none seen in the southeastern Alaska material). Vegetative reproduction by short-stalked, axillary microbranches (at least in the European plants, fide' Nyholm, 1954-65).