From Natural History of Southeast Alaska
Collections in ARCTOS from across the region, though relatively few from the outer coast.
- Sitka/Actaea rubra: Abundance seems to vary by watershed - it is fairly common in mature open forests of Blue Lake Valley but much less common in Indian River Valley where it seems to be restricted to near stream banks. Also found along forest/beach margins and beach meadows where it is uncommon, as at Pirate's Cove and Sealion Cove. (edit)
- FNA page for Actaea rubra
- PFAF page for Actaea rubra
- e-FloraBC page for Actaea rubra
- USDAPLANTS page for Actaea rubra
- PacNW Herbaria Records for Actaea rubra
- Search Arctos Database for Actaea rubra (Southeast only)
- Search Arctos Database for Actaea rubra (entire database)
- Encyclopedia of Life search for Actaea rubra
- iNaturalist Observations for Actaea rubra in Southeast Alaska
- Hall 2010: "Stream banks, forests, beaches and open slopes. Common."
- Muller: gen; forests, streambanks