From Natural History of Southeast Alaska
Suckling Clover (Trifolium dubium): Four scattered reports in AKEPIC database, one from 1941 in Juneau, others from False Island (1997), Prince of Wales Island (2005), and Kosciusko Island (2007).
- PacNW Herbaria Records for Trifolium dubium
- Search Arctos Database for Trifolium dubium (Southeast only)
- Search Arctos Database for Trifolium dubium (entire database)
- Encyclopedia of Life search for Trifolium dubium
- iNaturalist Observations for Trifolium dubium in Southeast Alaska
- Muller: NE; waste places, intro