Kamchatka Rhododendron (Rhododendron camtschaticum): Only three collections in ARCTOS, all from the northwestern part of the region (from Yakobi Island to Yakutat). Additional reports from Mt. Edgecumbe (2009, photo) and northern Chichagof Island (near Elfin Cove). Hall reports this species is present in the mountains above Juneau.
- USDAPLANTS page for Rhododendron camtschaticum
- FNA page for Rhododendron camtschaticum "Arctic and alpine tundra and heathlands, meadows, and subalpine woods;"
- Arctos Collection Record (Yakobi Island, 1979) page for Rhododendron camtschaticum
- Arctos Collection Record (St. Elias Mtns, 2001) page for Rhododendron camtschaticum "E-facing slope, on swales and moist slopes in alpine"
- Arctos Collection Record (Yakutat Forelands, 2004) page for Rhododendron camtschaticum "rare... SE aspect, rocky ridgeline"
- PacNW Herbaria Records for '
- Search Arctos Database for Rhododendron camtschaticum (Southeast only)
- Search Arctos Database for Rhododendron camtschaticum (entire database)
- Encyclopedia of Life search for '
- iNaturalist Observations for ' in Southeast Alaska
- Muller: [as ssp. camtschaticum] NW; forest edge, heath
- Hall 2010: "Scattered populations in northern southeastern Alaska including mountains above Juneau, west to Aleutians north to Denali Park and Nome. Rocky well drained sites in alpine meadows. Common in Cordova area and Aleutians."