Apetalous Catchfly (Silene uralensis): Collections from West Chichagof, Northern Admiralty Island, and northern Prince of Wales Island.
See also Boreal Catchfly (Silene soczavana) (some of the collections for S. uralensis may need to be reviewed to see if they are S. soczavana)
- USDAPLANTS page for Silene uralensis
- Arctos Collection Record (Prince of Wales Island, 1993) page for Silene uralensis alpine gravel slopes
- FNA page for Silene uralensis
- e-FloraBC page for Silene uralensis
- Arctos Collection Record (Chichagof Island, 2004) page for Silene uralensis rare on 20 [degree?] slope on N aspect, ephemeral stream channel, cobble pavement
- Arctos Collection Record (Admiralty Island, 2004) page for Silene uralensis alpine ridge, rock outcrop with little vegetation
- Arctos Collection Record (Chichagof Island, 2009) page for Silene uralensis on small rock islands in seasonal stream, S aspect, 5% slope, infrequent
- PacNW Herbaria Records for Silene uralensis
- Search Arctos Database for Silene uralensis (Southeast only)
- Search Arctos Database for Silene uralensis (entire database)
- Encyclopedia of Life search for Silene uralensis
- iNaturalist Observations for Silene uralensis in Southeast Alaska
- Muller: [as Lychnis apetala] N; meadows, rock areas, alpine
- Hall 2010: [as Lychnis apetala] "Uncommon. Meadows, rock outcrops, and lake shores in much of Alaska from Juneau north."