Black-tipped Ragwort (Senecio lugens): ARCTOS collections from the region are all from Prince of Wales Island, Dall Island, or Kosciusko Island. It appears that most (maybe all) of the collections are from limestone/karst areas. Overall the distribution of this species is more inland. There are some collections in the e-Flora BC maps from just over the border in the northern part of the region.
- PacNW Herbaria Records for Senecio lugens
- Search Arctos Database for Senecio lugens (Southeast only)
- Search Arctos Database for Senecio lugens (entire database)
- Encyclopedia of Life search for Senecio lugens
- iNaturalist Observations for Senecio lugens in Southeast Alaska
- Muller: ex NE; open areas, meadows
- Hall 2010: meadows, bogs and open woods except for in extreme southeastern Alaska.