From Natural History of Southeast Alaska
Pacific sardine (Sardinops sagax): Apparently found in small numbers primarily during El Niño years.
Some use of "<nowiki>[[</nowiki>" in your query was not closed by a matching "]]".add location
- FishBase page for Sardinops sagax
- Search Arctos Database for Sardinops sagax (Southeast only)
- Search Arctos Database for Sardinops sagax (entire database)
- Encyclopedia of Life search for Sardinops sagax
- iNaturalist Observations for Sardinops sagax in Southeast Alaska