From Natural History of Southeast Alaska
Arctic Pearlwort (Sagina saginoides): Several collections from the northern mainland. There are records from Haida Gwaii, so perhaps this species may be found on islands in Southeast Alaska at some point.
- USDAPLANTS page for Sagina saginoides
- FNA page for Sagina saginoides "Montane sites, open or light shade, wet places on lake margins, along stream gravels and seepages in rock ledges and roadcuts, subalpine and alpine zones;"
- e-FloraBC page for Sagina saginoides
- PacNW Herbaria Records for Sagina saginoides
- Search Arctos Database for Sagina saginoides (Southeast only)
- Search Arctos Database for Sagina saginoides (entire database)
- Encyclopedia of Life search for Sagina saginoides
- iNaturalist Observations for Sagina saginoides in Southeast Alaska
- Muller: N; wet areas, alpine, open forest
- Hall 2010: "Moist soil, beaches, mud flats and alpine meadows"