From Natural History of Southeast Alaska
Additional records from just across the border in British Columbia are indicated on the eFlora BC map.
There is a Bear Mountain (Baranof Island) Papaver collection not identified to species.
- Sitka/Papaver radicatum: Near town, known only from ridge at 4000 feet on Bear Mountain and a couple of plants growing on a Blue Lake Creek gravel bar. Also has been found at Rust Lake and another location or two on Chichagof Island. (edit)
- USDAPLANTS page for Papaver radicatum
- FNA page for Papaver radicatum
- e-FloraBC page for Papaver radicatum
- PacNW Herbaria Records for Papaver radicatum
- Search Arctos Database for Papaver radicatum (Southeast only)
- Search Arctos Database for Papaver radicatum (entire database)
- Encyclopedia of Life search for Papaver radicatum
- iNaturalist Observations for Papaver radicatum in Southeast Alaska