From Natural History of Southeast Alaska
- Sitka/Myrica gale: In the area can be found at edge of beach forest and muskeg along Mount Edgecumbe Trail on Kruzof Island and near Goddard Hotsprings. Does not appear to be present along the road system. (edit)
- USDAPLANTS page for Myrica gale
- FNA page for Myrica gale "Coastal and inland swamps, bogs, borders of lakes, ponds, and streams;"
- PFAF page for Myrica gale
- Ethnobotany page for Myrica gale
- e-FloraBC page for Myrica gale
- PacNW Herbaria Records for Myrica gale
- Search Arctos Database for Myrica gale (Southeast only)
- Search Arctos Database for Myrica gale (entire database)
- Encyclopedia of Life search for Myrica gale
- iNaturalist Observations for Myrica gale in Southeast Alaska
- Muller: gen; marshes, wet meadows
- Hall 2010: "Shallow water, wet coastal meadows, bogs, rocks along coast and tidal flats, mostly at low elevation. Occasional."