House Mouse (Mus musculus): There are apparently few collections of this introduced species from the region, with most of them from the 1940s or earlier(?). One 2006 collection in Arctos from the Mendenhall Wetlands is recorded as this species. Current status is not well known.
- Search Arctos Database for Mus musculus (Southeast only)
- Search Arctos Database for Mus musculus (entire database)
- Encyclopedia of Life search for Mus musculus
- iNaturalist Observations for Mus musculus in Southeast Alaska
- MacDonald Cook 2007: Only four preserved specimens from the region dating from 1891 to 1946.